- You are a passionate team player with great communication skills
- Lovely, loyal and dedicated client base
- No out-of-hours, enabling a great work-life balance
A unique opportunity to make a branch veterinary surgery your own! Our Oxted branch is located in an idyllic countryside setting here in Surrey and is a consult only practice supported by our RCVS accredited hospital in Caterham and other branches in Merstham and Smallfield. This role would suit someone looking for a great work-life balance as a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
The Tanhouse Veterinary Clinic is set in the idyllic surroundings of Old Oxted and Broadham Green. We also have practices in Caterham (Hospital Site), Merstham and Smallfield.
- Morning consults at a recently refurbished practice with an extensive on site lab
- Lovely, loyal and dedicated client base
- A supportive, experienced and friendly 9 vet team including certificate holders in medicine, surgery and ophthalmology and 2 vets currently studying for certificates in imaging and medicine across the group. We believe in and genuinely support clinical and personal development.
- We are very well equipped; with digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, Doppler ultrasound machine endoscopy, TTA kit, a tonopen and an extensive on-site lab.
- We take pride in working cases up to a high standard, and offer every client ‘gold standard’ care.
- Morning consults only, no out-of-hours, enabling a great work-life balance
We’ve used these guys on several occasions over the last few weeks and they’ve have been fantastic. We’ve found them really helpful, full of advice and willing to go the extra mile. I would definitely recommend them – Nina Cooper (Google Review)
About this role
- Responsible for the delivery of a high level of clinical care to all clients of the practice. All treatments provided are to be given with the client’s informed consent and in accordance with the RCVS Code of professional conduct
- Be familiar with, and work within, the legislation affecting the practice of veterinary medicine within the UK and with the ethics of practice, as outlined in the RCVS Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Surgeons
- A Veterinary Surgeon is a responsible position and should direct and guide Veterinary Nurses, Student Veterinary Nurses, Patient Care Assistants and all other employee interacting with pet care
- Provide appropriate surgical and medical care to patients, adhering to the RCVS five principles of practice.
- Attend scheduled Clinical meetings
- A vet who is a passionate team player with great communication skills
- A vet who enjoys interacting with clients
- A vet who enjoys working up cases and striving for first-class patient and client care
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- A lucrative and achievable profit-share bonus
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD allowance
- 5 weeks holiday and Bank Holidays
- The option to purchase an additional 2 weeks with our buy/ sell holiday scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including Perkbox, Gymflex and discounted pet services
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Accommodation potentially available
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Greater London or Birmingham or Edinburgh or Liverpool or Manchester and all points in between in the UK, as well as across all of Europe, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across the United Kingdom and Europe and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the USA or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.