- Work Visa Sponsorship Available to qualifying candidates
- Small animals
- Horses, cattle & hobby farms
We have been established for over 40 years in Laurieton the gateway to the beautiful Camden Haven on the mid-north coast of NSW, Australia. Being in a regional area, Camvet services a large variety of animals, and although our business is predominantly small animal, our Vets service a wide variety of clients from small and exotics through to our ever-expanding large animal clientele.
Location location! We are seeking a number of Vets to join our dynamic team here at Camvet.
Our business has been established for over 40 years in Laurieton the gateway to the beautiful Camden Haven on the mid-north coast. Gavin has owned and operated the business since 1995 and is proud to have relocated to a brand new purpose-built state-of-the-art-hospital – check out our video.
Camvet’s new building boasts;
- Four consult rooms
- Dedicated cat-friendly facilities
- Separate dog, cat and exotic wards
- Two full operating suites
- Dental and wet prep suite equipped with iM3 dental machine
- Dedicated pathology room equipped with the latest Idexx equipment
- Xray/Ultrasound suite equipped with Radincon digital x-ray table, iM3 dental Xray and MyLab5 US
- Clinic 4wd field vehicle equipped with mobile digital Xray and Equine Edge HDE evolution dental power float
- Separate Cat boarding, retail shop and dog grooming facilities
Being located in a regional area, Camvet services a large variety of animals. Although our business is predominantly small animal, we require our Vets to service a wide variety of clients from small and exotics through to our ever-expanding large animal clientele.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian
- Current registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of NSW
- A willingness to undertake rostered after hours and on-call services which on our current roster would include two nights per fortnight and one weekend in four
- A positive, friendly and can-do attitude
What we can offer you
- Award conditions with above award salary starting from $90k pa for senior full-time vets (commensurate with skills knowledge and experience)
- Negotiated pay rate for new grads and part-time vets
- Additional remuneration for after-hours services provided
- Negotiable relocation expenses for Australian residents
- AVA Membership
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, conferences, coaching and mentoring
- Access to a support network of other local professionals
Does this sound like the position for you in a fantastic facility in a great location?
Start date to be negotiated, applications close 31st January. If you would like any additional information prior to application please contact our Practice Manager by email by clicking on the Apply Now button, otherwise, send a covering letter and your resume to apply. Please include a candid response in your covering letter as to why you would like to live and work in a semi-rural coastal area and how this fits with your aspirations.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Greater London or Birmingham or Edinburgh or Liverpool or Manchester and all points in between in the UK, as well as across all of Europe, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across the United Kingdom and Europe and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the USA or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.