- Committed to being a professional, caring and trustworthy practice
- We aim to provide an exceptional standard of care
- We believe prevention to be better than a cure
Join our forward thinking, progressive, supportive and loyal team. We aim to provide our staff with a friendly, relaxed and open working environment, where we are all safe and fulfilled. As well as a highly trained and enthusiastic team, we also invest in the latest technology, allowing us to offer the best clinical service that we can, and we are fully committed to CPD.
We are a two-centre practice in Stevenage, Hertfordshire; serving Stevenage and the surrounding villages.The Great Ashby Veterinary Hospital in Great Ashby provides an extensive range of diagnostic facilities, surgical procedures and in-patient services. The Roebuck Surgery at Roebuck Gate provides both consulting and surgical facilities in support of the main hospital branch. We aim to provide our staff with a friendly, relaxed and open working environment, where we are all safe and fulfilled.
About this role
Working at Roebuck you will join a forward thinking, progressive, supportive and loyal team. Who like to have a laugh to make the days go quicker.
You will be working a 4 day week, with a fair share of week day on call (1 in 12) and full weekends (1 in 9). However if you are looking at reduced days we will still welcome your application.
We run 15 minute appointments and make sure you have enough time to return client calls, check in on patients and do all those other bits and pieces.
- Do you want a role that will give you job satisfaction, with a practice that has all the tools, tech and toys you need to do a great job for your patient?
- Do you need clients who are on your side, working with you to achieve the best possible outcome for the case?
- Do you want a confident, skilled and friendly team around you?
If so then this is the practice for you!
We are an RCVS accredited practice in Stevenage with great links to London and Luton airport.
- Competitive salary
- Team bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy or sell two weeks also)
- Access to our Sharesave programme
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- All of your professional fees paid
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- CertAVP funding
- Colleague discount for your pet
- Lots of other things such as Cycle to Work scheme, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
It's time to apply
For an informal chat about the role contact Lauren from our recruitment team on 07776 497219
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Greater London or Birmingham or Edinburgh or Liverpool or Manchester and all points in between in the UK, as well as across all of Europe, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across the United Kingdom and Europe and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.