Small Animal Veterinarian
- Experienced Vet with further qualification in Small Animal Medicine, Emergency/ Critical Care, or Imaging
- Mature confident courteous attitude, good leadership and communication skills
- Hong Kong is one of the safest cities in the world to live, including during recent protests
Our twenty-four hour Hospital was established 23 years ago in a traditional area of Hong Kong, close to the sea, mountains and country parks. The ideal candidate to join our team would be an experienced small animal Vet with a further qualification in Small Animal Medicine, Emergency/ Critical Care, or Imaging.
Rewarding Small Animal Vet Position in Hong Kong, Tai Wai Small Animal and Exotic Hospital.
Due to the resignation of one of our long standing team members we have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join the day team at our busy Hospital. This position involves working with the dogs and cats we care for.
Our twenty-four hour Hospital was established 23 years ago in a traditional area of Hong Kong, close to the sea, mountains and country parks, but only 30 minutes drive to the Central Hong Kong business district.
Been going here for 8+ years, great team and facilities, they treat customers really well, honestly couldn’t ask for more. Thanks for everything. – James Labrum (Google Review)
About this role
The ideal candidate to join our team would be an experienced Small Animal Vet with a further qualification in Small Animal Medicine, Emergency/ Critical Care, or Imaging. We would like a mature and confident attitude, good leadership and communication skills, and a desire to build a positive relationship with all our team.
You should be enthusiastic about working in a busy, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
We prefer Graduates from the Hong Kong VSB’s Schedule 1 or 2 Universities, which include UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand and South African graduates.
- Organized, detailed, focused and able to work well under pressure.
- Team orientated with a happy, positive, courteous attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to practicing the highest standard of veterinary medicine and surgery and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Experience and interest in staff development, and mentoring of associate vets.
A kaleidoscope of life, a sophisticated fusion of East and West!
Our twenty-four hour hospital was established 23 years ago in Tai Wai, a traditional area of Hong Kong, close to the sea, mountains and country parks, but only 30 minutes drive to the Central Hong Kong business district.
- A long term future in an established practice
- Base Salary: from £ 70,000 per year with production bonus
- Low tax rate: maximum 17 %
- Five day working week, with regular weekend work
- Annual leave: 20 days plus 12 days public holiday
- Continuing Education leave: 10 days (budget approx. £1 500.00 per year)
- Life in an exciting city!
It's time to apply
Closing Date 1 March 2020
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in the UK and throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.