Specialist & Emergency Veterinary Surgeon
- Looking for Emergency Veterinarians to join our 24 hour Emergency Hospital in Macau!
- An exciting opportunity to work and live abroad in Asia!
- Relocation and work visa assistance available for all international hires
Royal Veterinary Center is a well-established professional 24 hour Hospital that prides itself on providing the highest standard of care for all Exotic and Small Animal patients in Macau.
Royal Veterinary Center has an exciting opening for Emergency Veterinarians to join our expanding world class Veterinary Emergency team in Asia!
We are still the first and only dedicated Emergency Veterinary Hospital in Macau offering 24 hour Emergency Services, as well as services in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology, Emergency Critical Care, Anesthesia & Pain Management, and Neurology.
Our Macau hospital is equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, echocardiography, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, cageside ultrasound for AFAST/TFAST, laser and cryosurgery, hemodialysis services, a fully equipped in-house laboratory and in-house compounding pharmacy.
About this role
Veterinarian who is responsible for seeing emergencies as well as supporting our inpatient caseload.
- Understand the importance of compassionate communication and consistent teamwork
- Create experiences that meet or exceed the expectations of our clients
- Must be eligible to register or already registered with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Hong Kong
This richly historic area that includes our capital city, Macau, offers a wonderfully unique place to live and provide excellent options for all lifestyles. Encompassed within the city you will find many casino resort areas that provide five star recreation and leisure. The region’s recent rapid economic growth from the gaming industry adds to its well-established tourism, gaming, and entertainment facilities.
This is an ideal area to live for those who enjoy a flexible lifestyle with a wide range of options for housing, schools, sports, activities and travel, and a low cost of living.
- A base salary of $80-120HKD per month + Bonus + Benefits
- 5% tax rate in Macau
- Our Emergency Veterinarians work a maximum of 3.5 shifts per week
- 14 working days paid holiday plus compensatory days off for an average of 10 statutory holidays (24 days paid holiday per year)
- International relocation expense reimbursement
- Guidance on registering with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Hong Kong
- Guidance on registering with the Hong Kong Veterinary Association
- Support on application of Work Visa as per Macau Immigration requirement
- Generous CPD allowance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Recent graduates welcome to apply
It's time to apply
To apply, please prepare a cover letter specifically highlighting why you think that this is an ideal role for you together with a fully up to date resume.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our listings of Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Veterinary Hospital Manager jobs and Relief Vet Locum jobs in the UK and throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland makes the process of Vet Job hunting fast and easy.
Before you know it, you’ll be starting a new job in an exciting Veterinary Hospital, Vet Clinic, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural or other Pet and Animal Care business, and it all starts with just one click.
And for Veterinary Hospitals, Vet Clinics, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical and other Pet Care and Animal businesses, post your Job Campaign for Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Technicians, Vet Hospital Managers, Agri Veterinarians, Pharma Veterinarians and other Pet and Animal Care roles and more. Find the best Veterinary professionals and build your team. Register and post your Job Campaign today.