We fish where the fish are…
Now, right up front we want you to know that we are not a Recruitment or HR firm with their remarkable fees…
And we’re not just another dumb Job Board that buries your ad after just minutes on page 1…
We’re a hybrid – a new, cost effective and better way to reach passive as well as active veterinary professionals that are interested in joining your team.
We know where all the Veterinary Professionals are…
You see, it turns out that if you know where to look, they are not all that scarce after all…they are just in a different place than they used to be found…and we’re talking to them every day.
On Facebook there are 422,000 Veterinarians and 611,000 Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Nurses…on LinkedIn 310,000 Vets and 247,000 Tech and Nurses…and there are more on Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp and so on…while there is clearly an overlap, this is clearly where to reach veterinary professionals today.*
By sharing our Job Campaigns to our Community of over 221,000+ Social Media followers throughout each day we REACH both PASSIVE as well as ACTIVE Job Seekers, with FREQUENCY and with your compelling MESSAGE…then we simply let the Social Media Platform algorithms put your Job Campaign in front of the very Veterinary Professionals that you are seeking.
Reach. Frequency. Message.
And then we apply continuous “connections” and “touches” throughout the life of your Job Campaign through our Social Media Distribution as well as our ongoing Email Distribution and Website visibility to get ACTIVE and PASSIVE Job Seekers to click on the Apply Now button…of course you do need 221,000+ social media connections, 61,000+ opt-in email members and 27,000+ website visitors like we have to really make that work.
Every Job Campaign placed with us is…
- Shared continuously with our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest and Twitter Social Media Network of 221,000+ worldwide, and growing
- Distributed via our weekly Email to 61,000+ Veterinary industry professionals worldwide, and growing
- Published on our Websites to maximise conversion, now reaching 27,000+ visitors every month, and growing
- Produced with a 30-45 second Job Campaign Video plus a free High Quality Image, both supplied by us to maximise visibility in all our Distribution Channels
- Hand Styled, looks great and reflects the professionalism of your business
No one else offers this winning combination…
It’s time to Register and publish your first Job Campaign today.
|Compare||Vet & Pet Jobs||VetTimesJobs*||VetRecordJobs**|
|Job Ad Fees||£125.00||£445.00*||£975.00**|
|Social Media Distribution||Yes||No||No|
|Free Job Campaign Video||Yes||No||No|
|Free High Quality Image||Yes||No||No|
|Job Ad Days Live||28||28||28|
|Job Ad Proofing||Yes||Yes||No|
|Searchable Job Listings||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Job Seeker Job Alerts||Yes||No||No|
|Job Ad Previews||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Job Ad Traffic Reports||Yes||Yes||No|
|Job Ad Discount Packages||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* Standard listing – Online only – 28 days on vettimesjobs.co.uk and in the Vet Times Jobs App, unlimited text, include your company logo, employers directory listing, email distribution – (they’ll) deliver your job directly to candidates inboxes, job ad proofing – (their) dedicated team will proof your job ad, in ad images – simply send (them) your images (up to 4) and (they’ll) upload it to your job listing, job ad traffic reports – see how your job is performing with (their) traffic reports, company video – send (them) your YouTube video link to have this uploaded alongside your job listing – as at 20 January 2019
** Standard job posting package – 1 x online job posting for 4 weeks on VetRecordJobs.com, 1 x week colour print advert (7×2) in The Veterinary Record. This applies to one job listing. A 7×2 print advert can contain up to 100 words. Tips, terms and conditions apply – as at 20 January 2019
# As at 1 January 2020
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Greater London or Birmingham or Edinburgh or Liverpool or Manchester and all points in between in the UK, as well as across all of Europe, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across the United Kingdom and Europe and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.