Triple Stack Job Campaigns
Find your new Team Members…the Fresh Way…times three…
A Triple Stack Job Campaign is a three-level, hybrid recruitment advertising solution…
- One part-advertising
- One part-social media networking
- One part-recruitment outreach solution
…it’s new and innovative, and it really does move the needle when it comes to reaching, engaging and compelling potential new team members to apply for your role.
It Starts With Three Degrees of Separation
Our research has identified that about 65% or 2/3rds of successful placements come from within Three Degrees of Separation of the team at your practice, hospital, clinic or veterinary business. So, with all due deference to Kevin Bacon, and the principle of Six Degrees of Separation, this is what that means…
Say that your practice or veterinary business has 10 team members – that is what we call the Baseline = 10
- They all have at least 10 industry associates outside the practice – school alumni, previous colleagues, industry acquaintances
- That is the First Degree = 10 x 10 = 100
- Each of those then all has 10 industry associates
- That is the Second Degree = 10 x 100 = 1,000
- And each of them all has 10 industry associates
- That is the Third Degree = 10 x 10 = 10,000
…and based on our research, within that 10,000 are multiple potential new team members that already have a connection with your business, actively or passively, which demonstrates in a very practical way, why our research indicates that 65% of placements come from this pool.
So, if we could find a way to successfully reach and stimulate that pool, the success rate for finding your new team member would go up significantly…and we have…meet our Triple Stack Job Campaign…and here’s how it works…
Now, there are some key steps to taking your recruitment from random chance to a managed strategic and tactical initiative…
- Step 1 – we get all your team members plus your practice social media accounts to follow our social media pages – LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram initially (we will already have followed your accounts) which initially creates the Baseline micro-network
- Step 2 – they then all like and share our initial Job Campaign posts and shares on their, and your business, social accounts – it takes just a minute but needs some serious encouragement at the practice level, usually cookies and getting them together on each shift and making it fun for everyone to do it together
- Step 3 – we boost these posts of ours that they have liked and shared already to what are called “lookalike” audiences of the First, Second and Third Degree connections that are created from the anonymised data from your Baseline participants (don’t want to get too technical or spooky here)
We complete a “seed” outreach on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to 50 potential prospects from those lookalike audiences, our existing 251,000+ network and industry contacts with a warm, individual and personal approach (not one of those awful recruiter automated outreach emails) and simply ask if they “…might know of someone that might suit this role…” and if they wouldn’t mind “…sharing it with their friends, alumni and colleagues…“, and of course this is an indirect implication that it might just suit them too.
Our regular Job Campaign activity is essential because you also need the “network effect” of that Job Campaign to help create the “flywheel effect” in parallel, supporting Phase One and Two.
How Much Does It Cost?
To keep things simple, the fee for a Triple Stack Job Campaign is three times that of a regular Job Campaign which comes to £480. You can start with a regular Job Campaign and upgrade at the commencement of a new month, or you can commence with a Triple Stack Job Campaign from the very beginning, and downgrade at the end of any month.
How Do You Buy A Triple Stack Job Campaign?
Each Triple Stack Job Campaign is customised to the unique role that we are targeting and our team prepares a strategy and tactical plan based on the nature of the role, the location and the level of competition for candidates engagement.
The best first step is to Contact Us and tell us that you would like a Triple Stack Job Campaign, either initially or as an upgrade to an existing Job Campaign. Our Community Team will then reach out to you to prepare and organize your Message content, then upload and publish, and then start doubling things up!
About VET&PET Jobs Marketplace
Our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Greater London or Birmingham or Edinburgh or Liverpool or Manchester and all points in between in the UK, as well as across all of Europe, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across the United Kingdom and Europe and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the USA or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.